Robust databases of high-risk individuals and entities. Fortify screening with authoritative sanctions data and expertise.
WorldCompliance Data delivers the industry’s most robust compliance data and unmatched sanctions expertise to help your business increase transaction screening efficiency and mitigate costly risk.
By providing customized access to comprehensive and current sanctions data, WorldCompliance Data enables your business to synchronize screening and successfully navigate continuously shifting sanctions, compliance and anti-bribery requirements. Protect your business with customized due diligence perspective and streamline transaction workflows with WorldCompliance Data.
Combat risk with customized enhanced due diligence
WorldCompliance Data is ideal for organizations needing to batch screen large customer and third-party databases quickly and efficiently. Tailor the database to your needs by including information relevant to your own unique risk-based approach, selecting from more than 50 risk categories and subcategories to proactively help your business:
- Increase transaction screening efficiency
- Reduce false positives
- Mitigate costly risk
WorldCompliance Data is a customizable, modular solution that offers flexible delivery options: via a seamless integration with LexisNexis Bridger Insight XG or hosted offline within your own network.
Strengthen screening with comprehensive coverage backed by reliable sources
LexisNexis employs a rigorous investigative process to provide robust databases of high-risk individuals and entities commercially available. The process includes a thorough sequence of research, vetting and data compilation. The profile contents are compiled into a series of database segments, which can be tailored according to your needs. These include:
- Sanctions and Enforcements: Aggregates information from the most important sanction lists (OFAC, EU, UN, BOE, FBI BIS, etc.) worldwide, grouping them into one category. In addition, information received from enforcement lists and court filings worldwide, such as the FDA, U.S. HHS, UK FSA, SEC and more
- Politically Exposed Persons: Includes profiles of the largest database of Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), as well as those of their family members
- Adverse Media: An extensive proprietary database of profiles that have been linked to illicit activities from over 35,000 news sources worldwide
- State Owned Enterprises: A proprietary list of government-owned and government-linked corporations and businesses
- Get coverage of more individuals and entities than any other provider at an unsurpassed level of detail
- Link to our database of over 1.8 million individuals and companies in more than 50 risk categories and subcategories, such as sanctions, money laundering and PEPs
- Receive more data points per profile than from any other provider—portrait photo, full summary of intelligence, diagram of connections to relevant family members and business partners and more
- Access to robust data with an average of 30,000 additional and 40,000 updated records each month Regulatory and compliance tools
Regulatory and compliance tools
- Leverage services which help you conform to more than 100 anti-terrorism and money laundering laws, including the USA Patriot Act, EU Directives and FATF guidelines
- Tailor your investigative parameters to your specific requirements and deliver printable results that are meaningful and actionable, demonstrating a thorough compliance program
- Strengthen your screening workflow and enter new relationships with confidence with LexisNexis WorldCompliance Online Search Tool.